No Start-up Fees
Getting a membership is now easier than ever. No start-up fees. No contracts. Just commit to one full month of membership. Fees do apply to reinstate expired accounts.
Access to all CRG locations. Rental harness, shoes, chalk, and belay device are not included.
Access to all CRG locations. Rental harness, shoes, chalk, and belay device are not included. Those 22 and under qualify.
Access to all CRG locations. Family membership includes 2 individuals. Qualifications include (1) couples at the same address, or (2) parents and/or their dependent children.
Additional persons can be added for $35 a month. Rental harness, shoes, chalk, and belay device are not included.
Memberships to Central Rock Gym have a ton of great benefits, including:
- Unlimited climbing
- Unlimited use of the fitness room
- Access to all CRG locations
- Free yoga classes
- Free fitness classes
- Free top rope belay class
- Free climbing progression classes
- Free rental gear for all members for the first 60 days
- Free rental gear for kids under the age of 13
- Lead climbing and belay instruction becomes free after six months of full membership payments
- 20% off retail purchases during the first 60 day period and 10% after that
- One free guest pass per month – Guest passes reset on the 1st and they do no carry over (*Recipients can only use 1 free guest pass every 30 days)
Terms & Conditions
We also try to make our memberships as easy and flexible as possible. Here are some of the basics:
- No start-up fees. No cancellation fees. Must keep membership for 1 full monthly payment before cancelling.
- Memberships status can be changed at any point after that first full month of membership.
- Memberships cannot be unfrozen and refrozen in the same calendar month. Unfrozen accounts must pay one full month of dues before another status change can be made.
- Dues are charged based on the facility most frequented not the gym where members sign up. If primary usage is at a gym with a higher rate than the gym where the membership was created the monthly dues will be increased to match that facility, If primary usage is at a gym with a lower rate then the monthly rate will be decreased. This is done based on a 3 month time horizon to get a clear picture of long-term usage.
- Memberships are billed monthly on an auto-renewing basis. If a membership is not being used and needs to be frozen or cancelled all members must submit this request 15 days prior to the next billing cycle using a form through our website under the “My Accounts” tab. Refunds will NOT be granted after the monthly billing takes place. A membership status change cannot be made verbal by phone or at the desk. The online submission ensures that members and gym staff have a record of the request.
- Billing must be done using a credit or debit card. Checking accounts cannot be used. And customers cannot set up cash payment monthly memberships.
- Members will have 1 week to handle any overdue balances due to CC billing issues. After that period is over, members will be charged a $15 late fee.
- All sales are final and can be redeemed any time at your nearest Central Rock Gym location.
If you think the membership is the way to go then head to the CRG nearest you whenever you are ready to start climbing! We’ll go through the sign up process with you in person.
Here are a few things to be ready for when you arrive:
- If you haven’t visited our facilities before please fill out a waiver prior to your visit to make the sign up process faster.
- We’ll need to get a photo for the membership and scan your credit card to set up the monthly billing.
- We’ll have you sign the EFT form that gives us permission to charge your card each month.
Finally, we’ll give you a tour of the gym if you don’t already know your way around so that you know everything our facilities have to offer. Thank you for choosing Central Rock Gym and look forward to seeing you soon!
We recognize that for some, our membership pricing can be a barrier to our sport; if you need assistance, please check out our Sliding Scale Membership page for more information.
If you have any questions just give us a call at 508-852-7625, and our friendly staff will be more than happy to help assist in any way they can.
We look forward to seeing you at the gym soon!