Plan a fantastic winter experience for your child at Central Rock Gym! Striving to create a safe and fun climbing environment for all skill levels, our two-day youth vacation program offers new climbers a great introduction to the sport and returning climbers a great way to further their climbing experience.
During our fun-filled days of winter camp, kids (ages 7-13) will stay active by experimenting with different types of climbing as well as engaging in exciting games and activities. While focusing on creating a safe and fun environment, we emphasize problem solving and team building initiatives, both of which come naturally in the sport of rock climbing. Kids will also learn how to belay (age permitting), allowing them to experience yet another perspective of the sport. All participants are guaranteed to have fun, make friends, become stronger climbers, and break personal barriers, all while under the supervision of our specially trained staff.
Please contact our program coordinator Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Members: $220 for 1st child/ per session, $180 for additional siblings/ per session
- Non-Members: $240 for 1st child/ per session, $200 for additional siblings/ per session
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration. For security purposes, no credit card information is retained from the deposit. The full balance must be paid on or before the first day of the session.
- Please note: There are no discounts or refunds for missed days or no-shows, no single day registrations, and cancellations must be made no later than 48 hours in advance.
• Dates and Time:
- Session 1: Thursday, December 26th and Friday, December 27th
- Session 2: Monday, December 30th and Tuesday, December 31st
- 8am – 4pm. Must pickup and dropoff with 15 minutes of start and end time.
- $20 / hr fee may apply if picked up too late
- We do not offer early drop off options, nor do we offer single-day options.
- Participants 9 years of age and older will be taught how to belay per coordinator discretion. Children under the age of 13 will not be permitted to belay climbers at any CRG facility outside of this staff-supervised setting. Belaying is a privilege which may be revoked at any time if staff feel that children are not belaying safely.
What to Bring
What to bring:
- Water or refillable water bottle
- Sweatshirt or warm layer!!
- Gear (if you have it)
- Kids should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) to climb in.
What we provide:
- The climbing gear needed (including shoes and a harness)
- A lot of fun and instruction