Plan a fantastic summer experience for your child at Central Rock Gym! Striving to create a safe and fun climbing environment for all skill levels, our weeklong youth vacation programs offer new climbers a great introduction to the sport and returning climbers a great way to further their climbing experience.
During our fun-filled, week-long summer program sessions kids (ages 7-14) will stay active by experimenting with different types of climbing as well as engaging in exciting games and activities. While focusing on creating a safe and fun environment, we emphasize problem solving and team building initiatives, both of which come naturally in the sport of rock climbing. Kids will also learn how to belay (age permitting), allowing them to experience yet another perspective of the sport. All participants are guaranteed to have fun, make friends, become stronger climbers, and break personal barriers, all while under the supervision of our specially trained staff.
Time: Monday – Friday; Full Day 8am-4pm OR Half Day 8am-12pm. We do not offer early drop off or extended day options nor do we offer single-day options.
- Full Day Non-Member: $475 ($425 additional siblings)
- Half Day Non-Member: $300 ($275 additional siblings)
- Full Day Member: $425 for 1st child ($375 additional siblings)
- Half Day Member: $275 ($250 additional siblings)
- Participant must be the member to get the discount! Frozen and terminated members do not qualify.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration. For security purposes, no credit card information is retained from the deposit, so final payments will be taken at the front desk on the first day.
- Please note: There are no discounts or refunds for missed days or no-shows. Your child can choose to only come for a portion of the week, but we can’t provide a discount.
• Age: 7-14. Participants 9 years of age and older will be taught how to belay per coordinator’s discretion. Children under the age of 13 will not be permitted to belay climbers at any CRG facility outside of this staff-supervised setting.
What to Bring
What to bring:
- Water or refillable water bottle
- Sweatshirt or warm layer
- Gear (if you have it)
- Kids should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) to climb in.
What we provide:
- The climbing gear needed (including shoes and a harness)
- A lot of fun and instruction