$80/month: team + membership
- First practice Wednesday September 20th!
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 2:45pm – 5:45pm
- Bouldering: Sept 2nd – Feb 3rd
- Rope Climbing: Feb 6th – June 30th
St. Johns climbing team is available to students at St. John’s High School in Shrewsbury, MA. Whether students are looking for a new and challenging hobby, or aspire to dominate the world of competitive climbing, all are welcome regardless of skill or experience level.
Participants will partake in a well-rounded regiment designed to increase climbing prowess and general fitness. During each practice, through drills, exercises, and games, students will focus on improving the skills essential to climbing; strength, technique, power, endurance, and route reading.
Prospective team members are welcome to attend free of charge for up to a week of practice. For more details, questions, or to arrange a trial visit email email@example.com.
- Registration is done at Central Rock Gym any time of the season.
- Team members are expected to purchase their own equipment. Packages setup at a discounted rate (30% off MSRP) may be sized and purchased through the gym within the first month of practice.