What is involved?
- Climbing, nerf wars, rope swings, dodge ball and more
- Multi-use spaces for eating, classes, meetings or movies
- We provide staffing to organize the event, classes and activities
- The Lock-In must have a number of people who know how to belay for the climbers of the event
- An intro lesson takes 45 minutes to an hour and can be booked as part of the event
- You may be trained to belay prior to the event at one of our scheduled classes or learn at the beginning of the event. All belayers must be at least 13 years old
$10 per non-climber parent or chaperon
$50 per climber; minimum charge for 12 participants
$10 per Introductory Course (age 13+ only, knots & belaying)
$30 per merit badge ($10 intro class + $20 rappel and training session; age 14+) – roughly 5 participant min -10 max
Your $100 deposit is due upon booking the event. This is non-refundable.
Events run 8pm – 8:30am the following day only. Earlier arrival at 7pm for those arriving one hour prior for a scheduled Introductory Belay Class only.