YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS CLUB. Please email email@example.com to inquire about availability.
Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun: 4pm-6pm
- Technique training
- Group games & team building activities
- Climbing gear rental
- (1 day/wk) $90/month
- (2 days/wk) $130/month
- (3 days/wk) $165/month
- Siblings get a $30 discount from the above prices
- $25 per session
- The first practice is FREE for those who are interested in signing up monthly for the program and have never tried it before.
- Parents have the option to either stay and hang out in our lounge or head out for the 2 hours of practice.
- Parents are able to add on a $30 charge per month to use the fitness equipment during practice, or purchase a $10 fitness area pass per visit.
If you have not yet filled out a waiver, please do so here.
**Price includes monthly membership to the gym in addition to weekly organized practices.
Climbing Club is designed for kids ages 8-13 who want to climb and have fun while doing so. Participants should expect an active fitness experience that introduces beginners to the sport of climbing while also providing an opportunity for recreational climbers to advance. Through games, creative challenges and skill building activities, participants will learn and develop basic climbing skills/technique, improve kinesthetic sense, and increase self-confidence. Climbing Club will always include warm-up exercises, bouldering, top rope climbing along with a variety of movement challenges, obstacle courses and team building activities. Overall, climbing club aims to further develop individual climbing and movement skills in a supportive and fun-filled environment. Days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 4pm-6pm. If you have any questions or would like to sign up for this program please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.