Due to the extension of the 25% occupancy limit, effective Monday, January 11th, we are reinstating a reservation system to ensure that we do not exceed our legally allowed capacity. This will only be required for weekday evenings and all day on weekends (Sat. and Sun.)
We have set up 2-hour climbing blocks for access to the facility. There are a few things to know before you book your spot:
- We continue to welcome both members and day pass customers.
- Facility access will be limited to those who have made reservations.
- Reservations are required for anyone in the facility. Everyone must be accounted for.
- Note: Those who are booked for another offering such as a belay class or technique class do not need to register again here.
- Those registered for a yoga class who wish to climb before or afterwards do need to reserve a climbing session here.
- Reservation bookings are only available one week in advance.
- Only one time slot is allowed per day.
- We are limiting the number of weekday evening time slots that can be booked per week to ensure everyone has a chance to climb.
- Please do not book more than 3 weekday evening sessions per week.
- We will continue to follow the same social distancing and safety guidelines as when we first re-opened back in July. Your confirmation email will include a complete list of new policies for this time. Some examples include:
- The requirement to wear a CRG approved mask at all times while in the facility (no gaiters or bandanas allowed).
- Asking that climbers keep at least one empty rope station between groups.
- Severely minimizing the amount of rental gear distributed and NOT renting lead ropes or loose chalk.
- Asking climbers to use the provided liquid chalk regularly.
Please select a date and time in the calendar below. During the sign up process please be sure to read the “Terms and Conditions” so you will be prepared for your session. Thank you for your patience and understanding! We look forward to seeing you soon!