Looking for a fun activity during the school winter vacation? Look no further! Drop your kids off for an hour and 45 minutes of climbing, games, and fun! Kids will have the opportunity to boulder, rope, climb, and play games with some of our amazing staff!
This program is open to kids ages 6-13 of all skill levels and abilities.
During our winter holiday extravaganza your kids will have a chance to try out different types of climbing, engage in fun games and activities, and learn some new skills along the way! Our wonderful staff focus on creating a safe and fun environment where kids can feel safe to push themselves out of their comfort zones and try something new.
Please contact our Director of Youth Programs, Sofia, at email@example.com with any questions.
- $45 per session for non-members, $25 per session for members
- Refunds can only be offered for cancellations that occur more than 24 hours in advance. Refunds will not be offered for cancellations within 24 hours or no-shows
- Monday 12/28-Friday 1/1
- Sessions every day are:
- Participants 9 years of age and older who have learned to belay in other CRG programs will be permitted to belay during this program at the staff members discretion. Participants will not be taught to belay in this program. Children under the age of 13 will not be permitted to belay climbers at any CRG facility outside of this staff-supervised setting. Belaying is a privilege which may be revoked at any time if staff feel that children are not belaying safely.
- Central Rock Gym welcomes participants of all abilities and skill levels! In order to ensure a fun and successful session for your child, please inform the staff of any special needs your child has, which may include severe allergies, disabilities, behavioral issues, health conditions or pre-existing injuries. The more we know about your child, the better we can help them enjoy their week.
- Groups will be capped at 8 kids with 2 staff members, maintaining our 1:4 ratio
- Everyone will be required to wear masks and maintain social distancing at all times
- Please familiarize yourself with our new gym policies here
- The gym will be open to the public during these hours. Capacity is limited to no more than 100 people.
What to bring
What to bring:
- Water or refillable water bottle
- Sweatshirt or warm layer
- Gear (if you have it)
- Kids should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) to climb in.
What we provide:
- The climbing gear needed (including shoes and a harness)
- Introduction to bouldering and top roping
- Instruction on different climbing techniques
- Warm ups, games, team building activities, and challenges for all ages and abilities
- A qualified staff