Make your next big event unforgettable! The gym might close but your event doesn’t have to. Book an overnight or after hours party and you’ll enjoy full and private access to the facility once we close for the night.
We have plenty of multi-use spaces for eating, classes, meetings, and movies. Activities can be varied based on your group. Great for new or experienced climbers!
• Time: Lock-in events run from 8pm to 7:30am.
• Check-in/Waivers: All groups should plan to arrive at 8pm to begin the check-in process. Check-in will go significantly more quickly is a roster is supplied prior to the event and waivers are filled out online for anyone who has not been to the CRG Watertown facility in the past 2 years.
• Belaying: A CRG staff member will be available all night to oversee safety and guide your group, however, groups are required to provide their own belayers. If groups need a belay class for any participant, that must be scheduled immediately after booking by contacting Steve Barry (email@example.com). Belay classes are an additional $10 per person.
• Departure: We ask that all groups be packed up and ready to depart the gym around 7:30-7:45am, prior to our normal opening hours at 8am. Groups are responsible for removing any food items brought in the previous night, though staff will handle general clean up.
• We offer a wide range of activities for participants. Though climbing is the primary activity we offer, other games can be included. Please contact Steve Barry (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the event to confirm offerings for the evening.
- Other activities:
- Crate Stacking
- Capture the Flag
- Movies (must be discussed prior to event)
What to Bring
Each participant should bring:
- Sleeping bag
- Water Bottle
- Warm Layers
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Appropriate attire for physical activity
The group coordinators should be sure to address food for the evening and morning. Pizza can be ordered and delivered to the gym at any time by talking to a staff member at the gym. All other food can be brought into the facility by the group.