Central Rock Gym Warwick is excited to offer week-long programming during summer break for kids ages 8 to 13. Geared towards all climbing levels, our instructors will provide a fun-filled week both on and off the wall. Your child will develop basic climbing skills, techniques, and kinesthetic training, through bouldering, top rope climbing, belaying and other fitness challenges. We believe climbing and movement training are great activities for your child to meet new friends, strengthen their self-confidence, and further advance their climbing and movement skills.
- Non-Member: $425 for 1st child ($385 additional siblings)
- Member: $400 ($360 additional siblings) – Participant must be the member to get the discount! Frozen and terminated members do not qualify.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration. For security purposes, no credit card information is retained from the deposit. The full balance must be paid one week from the start of the session.
- Please note: There are no discounts or refunds for missed days or no-shows and cancellations must be made no later than 48 in advance.
- Discounts cannot be stacked. Only one discount per child, per week.
• Normal hours: Monday – Friday, 9am-3pm.
• Extended hours: Campers can be dropped off as early as 8:15am for an additional $15 per day and picked up as late as 5pm for an additional $25 per day.
• Age: 8-13. Participants 9 years of age and older will be taught how to belay per coordinator discretion. Children under the age of 13 will not be permitted to belay climbers at any CRG facility outside of this staff-supervised setting. Belaying is a privilege which may be revoked at any time if staff feel that children are not belaying safely.
If you have any other questions please contact our Youth Programs Coordinator, Cheryl Adams at email@example.com.
What to Bring
- Lunch (Except for Friday because we’ll be having a pizza party!)
- Water or refillable water bottle
- Sweatshirt or warm layer
- Climbing gear (if you have it)
- Kids should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) to climb in
- The climbing gear needed (including shoes and a harness)
- A lot of fun and instruction
• Advanced online registration is required!! You may sign up below.
• Central Rock Gym waiver, bouldering orientation form, and auto belay orientation form. Save time by doing them online!
• Copy of Immunization Records (please submit prior to the start of the program)
If you have any questions, please email Youth Program Coordinator Cheryl Adams (firstname.lastname@example.org) before booking.