Due to COVID 19 restrictions, we are not offering birthday parties at this time.
Birthday parties at Central Rock Gym are a great way to reach new heights with your friends! Our parties offer a perfect blend of instruction, rewarding challenges, and plenty of fun to give each participant a truly memorable day.
• Price: Minimum payment of $250 for the first 10 climbers. Each additional participant is an added $15, up to 15 participants. You may have less than 10 participants; however, you will still be charged the minimum amount.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is due upon booking the event. For security purposes, no credit card information is retained from the deposit; meaning the total balance must be paid at the end of the event. Should you have to reschedule your event you may transfer your deposit to a future available day and time.
• Arrival: Please inform guests to arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start of your event to ensure a prompt start time. Climbing time will not be extended because of a late start.
• Reservations: Parties must be booked at least 2 weeks prior to your requested date and time.
• Age: Parties are generally recommended for participants 6 years of age and up. We do accommodate for attendees younger than 6 by providing body harnesses.
• Climbing: Our staff will guide your climbers around the gym for 90 minutes of climbing, taking care of all the belaying for the group followed by 30 minutes in our party room. We have a 1:4 ratio of staff to climbers, so everyone will have plenty of time to climb. Bouldering is not included before, during, or after the party.
• Waivers are required for all participants and observers and they must be signed by a legal parent or guardian if under 18. Fill out the waiver online before the party to save time! Party hosts will NOT be able to sign waivers for kids other than their own.
• Climbers should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) and sneakers (no crocs, flats, boots, or flip flops). Anyone wearing inappropriate shoes can rent a pair of climbing shoes.