Opt 1: Pre-Train Us: Come learn to belay at a Central Rock Gym location in our Intro Belay Class, separate from and prior to your event (Class should be taken within the 6 months of the event). See schedule for regularly offered Intro Classes. Great for adults belaying young climbers. Class must be done prior to event.
Opt 2: Group Belay Class: Schedule a group Intro Belay Class as part of your event. Everyone in your group must take the intro course and must be ages 13+. The class will begin upon arrival.
Opt 3: Certified Belayers: Bring your own belayers! You have experienced belayers who are frequent users or members of the gym, or have passed a Central Rock Gym belay certification test within 6 months of the event. Tests and refreshers will not be given at the time of the event and must be taken 1 week prior to the event if belayers do not climb at least once a month at a Central Rock Gym location.
$17 per person – Gear and access
$27 per person Group Intro Class + gear and access [For groups where entire group is taking the course only]
- Groups must have 1:5 Belayer: Climber ratio or lower
- No unscheduled classes or tests will be given the evening of the event.
- 10 person minimum or minimum charge.
- Groups larger than 25 people can be accommodated, but must coordinate their booking with CRG Staff by emailing Warwick@centralrockgym.com
- Gear and Climbing included (shoes not included for very large groups).
- Must be booked in advance.