Welcome back CRG members! Due to social distancing concerns, we have set up 2-hour climbing blocks for access to the facility with greatly reduced occupancy (per state guidelines). There are a few things to know before you book your spot:
- We will be opening on July 6th for members. If you froze or terminated your membership, please reinstate your membership online before your visit. Unfreezing or restarting your membership online ahead of time will help us meet the state’s reopening rules, which require us to prevent people from congregating at the front desk. If you are enrolling in your first-ever membership at CRG, you can sign up at the front desk during your first visit.
- Day pass reservations begin on July 13th.
- Facility access will be limited to those who have made reservations.
- Reservation bookings are only available ten days in advance.
- Only one time slot is allowed per day.
- We ask that you book no more than three slots per week during our peak evening hours (peak hours: 5-7 p.m. and 7-10 p.m. slots on weeknights). Otherwise, feel free to book seven sessions per week, as long as only three are during peak times.
- We will be following a number of social distancing and safety guidelines once we re-open, including the requirement of wearing a mask at all times while in the facility, and asking that climbers keep at least one empty rope station between groups. Your confirmation email will include a complete list of new policies for this time.
- Some additional services may be unavailable for the time being, including technique classes, fitness classes, and showers.
Please select a date and time in the calendar below. During the sign up process please be sure to read the “terms and conditions” so you will be prepared for your session. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Visitors (members and guests) from non-low risk states must meet the quarantine (14 days upon arrival) or testing requirements (receive a negative result within 72 hours of arriving in the state) before entering a Central Rock Gym facility.
CRG Waltham Staff