Plan a fantastic summer experience for your child at Central Rock Gym! Our week long youth vacation programs offer new climbers a great introduction to the sport and returning climbers a great way to further their climbing experience. Book before April 1st, 2023 using code SUMMER23 and get $50 off.
You can fill out the required waiver here and send any questions you may have to email@example.com.
Central Rock Gym Syracuse is excited to offer week-long programming throughout the summer for ages 8-13. Geared towards all climbing levels, our experienced team of instructors will provide a fun-filled fitness adventure on and off the wall. Your child will develop basic climbing skills as well as techniques and kinesthetic training. This will be done through bouldering, top rope climbing, belaying, obstacle course challenges, team building games, and so much more. We believe climbing and movement training is a great activity for your child to meet new friends, strengthen their self-confidence, and further advance their climbing and movement skills. Whether it’s climbing, running, jumping, swinging, problem-solving, balancing, belaying, you name it, Central Rock Gym Syracuse will get your child’s body moving, mind buzzing and heart happy.
- Non-Member: $385 for 1st child ($335 additional siblings)
- Member: $335 ($285 additional siblings) – Participant must be the member to get the discount! Frozen and terminated members do not qualify.
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration. For security purposes, no credit card information is retained from the deposit. The full balance must be paid at the start of the session on Monday.
- In the case of a Covid shutdown, the program will not run and participants will be refunded. If the shutdown occurs during the week of the vacation program, participants will be refunded for any remaining days.
- Please note: There are no discounts or refunds for missed days or no-shows on the part of the participant, and cancellations must be made no later than 48 hours in advance of the program week.
- Book before April 1st, 2023 using code SUMMER23 and get $50 off!
- Monday – Friday, 9am-2pm. Early Drop Off (8am) and Extended Day (4pm) available for additional cost.
- 8 – 13
- Participants 9 years of age and older will be taught how to belay per coordinator discretion. Children under the age of 13 will not be permitted to belay climbers at any CRG facility outside of this staff-supervised setting.
• Summer 2023 Sessions:
June 26th – 30th
July 10th – 14th
July 17th – 21st
July 31st – August 4th
August 7th – 11th
August 21st – 25th
August 28th – September 1st
What to Bring
What to bring:
- Water or refillable water bottle
- Sweatshirt or warm layer
- Gear (if you have it)
- Kids should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) to climb in
- Climbers with longer hair should wear their hair tied back for safety reasons
What we provide:
- The climbing gear needed (including shoes and a harness)
- A lot of fun and instruction
Early Drop Off & Extended Day
We now offer Early Drop Off at 8am and Extended Day to 4pm! During these times, kids are encouraged to bring a book, board game, or other means to occupy themselves. They’ll want to save their energy for climbing!
- 8am Early Drop Off: $50 per week per child
- 4pm Extended Day: $100 per week per child
- Advanced online registration is required! You may sign up below.
- If the week you are trying to book is full you may call the front desk and be put on a waitlist. The waitlist is first come first serve and you will be notified in the order which you were placed.
- Central Rock Gym Waiver. We need a waiver on file for all participants and anyone who will be in the facility, including non-climbers.
- Central Rock Gym Bouldering Orientation. We’ll need a Bouldering Orientation filled out for all participants.
Central Rock Gym welcomes children of all abilities and skill levels! In order to ensure a fun and successful week for your child, please inform the program staff of special needs for your child which may include severe allergies, disabilities, behavioral issues, health conditions or pre-existing injuries. The more we know about your child, the better we can help them enjoy their week at Central Rock Gym!