This program is currently on hold. Instead of Staffed Climbing, try our new autobelays!
Would you rather us do the belaying? During Staffed Climbing, staff will take you out on high wall ‘top rope’ climbing in any area of our facility. You can climb and they will manage your safety while giving you advice for making it to the top. This is a great way to try out climbing for the first time without any experience, or have your kids climb while you get to enjoy watching them climb with a group of up to four participants. Up to 4 climbers can book each hour time slot so this is a great way to meet other climbers too!
*Staff belay covers 1 hour of staffed climbing with all the gear! This does not include gear or a day pass if you wish to climb before or after the allotted time you have booked.
*This does not include lead climbing and is Top Rope only!
- Only Groups of 4 are private.
- Groups of 1-2 may be paired with another group of 1-2 as needed.
- Does not include climbing or rental gear before or after the session.
- Saturdays 1pm – 5pm
- Sundays 1pm – 5pm
- Select school breaks & days off from school (See schedule below)
- $25/climber for each 1 hour time slot.
- Each time split is 1 hour. You can book subsequent time slots if you would like; however, each will be at the $25 per slot rate.
- Please note: Pricing doesn’t include a day pass or gear if you choose to climb before or after your booked time slots. Those would have to be paid for separately.