What is involved?
- Climbing, rope swings, dodge ball, cornhole, crate stacking and more!
- Multi-use spaces for eating, classes, meetings or movies
- We provide staffing to organize the event, classes and activities
- Please bring an extra pair of comfortable dry shoes to wear on the wall.
- The Lock-In must have a number of people who know how to belay for the climbers of the event
- An Intro to Belay lesson takes about an hour and can be booked as part of the event
- You may be trained to belay prior to the event at one of our scheduled classes or learn at the beginning of the event. All belayers must be at least 13 years old
Free per non-climber or chaperone
$50 per climber
$10 per Intro to Belay Class (age 13+ only, knots & belaying, 8pm-9pm)
Your $100 deposit is due upon booking the event. This is non-refundable.
Events run 9pm – 8am the following day only. Earlier arrival at 8pm for those arriving one hour prior for a scheduled Introductory Belay Class only
- Please contact our event coordinator, Chandra Hewitt, at email@example.com for availability and to customize your event!