Late Night Events are designed for scout groups, youth groups or adult groups looking to get that private, unique and memorable experience from an all night event. Your group will have use of the gym from arrival and after close of business. Participants may bring what they need to settle in for the night, as well as breakfast the following morning. Our staff will run games and activities if desired, or just climb until you drop.
What is involved?
- Climbing, rope swings, dodge ball, cornhole, crate stacking and more!
- Multi-use spaces for eating, classes, meetings or movies
- We provide staffing to organize the event, classes and activities
- Please bring an extra pair of comfortable dry shoes to wear on the wall.
- The Late Night Event must have a number of people who know how to belay for the climbers of the event
- An Intro to Belay lesson takes about an hour and is included as part of the event from 8pm-9pm for those ages 13+. Younger climbers will be able to boulder during the class.
- $50 per climber (8 participant or $400 minimum)
- Free per non-climber or chaperone
- Your $100 deposit is due upon booking the event. This is non-refundable.
- Saturdays from 8pm – 12am
- Please contact our event coordinator, Chandra Hewitt, at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and to customize your event!