Central Rock Gym Syracuse invites your children to participate in our Youth Winter Programming! The program will run 9am-2pm Monday – Friday during February Break from 2/20/23 – 2/24/23!
Plan a fantastic winter experience for your child at Central Rock Gym! Striving to create a safe and fun climbing environment for all skill levels, our weeklong youth vacation programs offer new climbers a great introduction to the sport and returning climbers a great way to further their climbing experience. Registration for Winter 2023 will open in December!
Central Rock Gym Syracuse is excited to offer week-long programming during winter break for ages 8-13. Geared towards all climbing levels, our experienced team of instructors will provide a fun-filled fitness adventure on and off the wall. Your child will develop basic climbing skills as well as techniques and kinesthetic training. This will be done through bouldering, top rope climbing, belaying, obstacle course challenges, team building games, and so much more. We believe climbing and movement training is a great activity for your child to meet new friends, strengthen their self-confidence, and further advance their climbing and movement skills. Whether it’s climbing, running, jumping, swinging, problem-solving, balancing, belaying, you name it- Central Rock Gym Syracuse will get your child’s body moving, mind buzzing and heart happy.
- Non-Member: $399 for 1st child ($349 additional siblings)
- Member: $349 ($299 additional siblings) – Participant must be the member to get the discount! Frozen and terminated members do not qualify.
- A $50 deposit is required to book your child’s spot. Full payment is required at the start of the first day (2/20/23).
- Please note: There are no discounts or refunds for missed days or no-shows on the part of the participant.
- Monday – Friday, 9am-2pm
- Early Drop Off (8am) and Extended Day (4pm) available for additional cost.
- We do not offer single day sign ups.
- 8 – 13
- Participants can be taught how to belay per coordinator discretion. Children under the age of 13 will not be permitted to belay climbers at any CRG facility outside of this staff-supervised setting.
• Winter Session
- 02/20/23 – 02/24/23
What to Bring
What to bring:
- Snacks, Bag Lunch
- Water or refillable water bottle
- Sweatshirt or warm layer
- Gear (if you have it)
- Kids should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) to climb in.
What we provide:
- The climbing gear needed (including shoes and a harness)
- A lot of fun and instruction
Early Drop Off & Extended Day
We now offer Early Drop Off at 8am and Extended Day to 4pm! During these times, kids are encouraged to bring a book, board game, or other means to occupy themselves. They’ll want to save their energy for climbing!
- 8am Early Drop Off: $50 per week per child
- 4pm Extended Day: $100 per week per child
- Advanced online registration is required! You may sign up below.
- If the week you are trying to book is filled, you may call the front desk and be put on a waitlist in case of cancellations. The waitlist is first come first serve and you will be notified in the order which you were placed.
- Please fill out the following forms with your child’s name as the participant.