Birthday parties at Central Rock Gym are a great way to reach new heights with your friends! Our parties offer a perfect blend of instruction, rewarding challenges, and plenty of fun to give each participant a truly memorable day.
Birthday parties are two hours long, and include 1.5 hours of rope climbing with staff followed by a half hour in our party room. You can also opt for a full two hours of climbing and no party room use. See below for more details!
• Price: Minimum payment of $280 for the first 8 climbers. Each additional participant is an added $35, up to 12 participants. You may have less than 8 participants; however, you will still be charged the minimum amount.
• A $50 non-refundable deposit is due upon booking the event. For security purposes, no credit card information is retained from the deposit; meaning the total balance must be paid at the end of the event. Should you have to reschedule your event you may transfer your deposit to a future available day and time.
• Arrival: Please inform guests to arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start of your event to ensure a prompt start time. Climbing time will not be extended because of a late start.
• Reservations: Parties must be booked at least 2 weeks prior to your requested date and time. Any events requested less than 2 weeks before the intended date will need to work directly with the event coordinator to see if staff can be found on short notice. Under two weeks, or looking for a specific day/time? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a response in less than 48 hours.
• Age: Parties are generally recommended for participants 6 years of age and up. We do accommodate for attendees younger than 6 by providing body harnesses.
• Climbing: Our staff will guide your climbers around the gym for 1.5 hours of rope climbing, taking care of all the belaying for the group. We have a 1:4 ratio of staff to climbers, so everyone will have plenty of time to climb. Bouldering is not included before, during, or after the party.
• Party Room: Our party room is available for the last 30 minutes of the party. We have a freezer and fridge available for use, and pizza can be ordered to the gym.
• Waivers are required for all participants and observers and they must be signed by a legal parent or guardian if under 18. Fill out the waiver online before the party! Party hosts will NOT be able to sign waivers for kids other than their own.
• Climbers should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) and sneakers (no crocs, flats, boots, or flip flops). Anyone wearing inappropriate shoes can rent a pair of climbing shoes.