- We will be opening on July 18th for members. If you froze or terminated your membership, please reinstate your membership online before your visit. Unfreezing or restarting your membership online ahead of time will help us meet the state’s reopening rules, which require us to prevent people from congregating at the front desk. If you are enrolling in your first-ever membership at CRG, you can sign up at the front desk during your first visit.
- We are not selling day passes at this time- check back for updates.
- Facility access will be limited to those who have made reservations.
- Reservation bookings are only available one week in advance.
- We ask that you book no more than two slots per week during our peak evening hours (peak hours: 5-7 p.m. & 7-9 p.m. slots on weeknights). Otherwise, feel free to book more slots where there is availability.
- We will be following a number of social distancing and safety guidelines once we re-open, including the requirement of wearing a mask at all times while in the facility, and asking that climbers keep at least one empty rope station between groups. Your confirmation email will include a complete list of new policies for this time.
- Some additional services are unavailable for the time being, including the fitness room, weights, exercise equipment, summer vacation programs, technique classes, fitness classes, and showers.
- We’re opening with limited hours- we will gradually expand our hours back to normal in the coming weeks.
Please select a date and time in the calendar below. During the sign up process please be sure to read the “terms and conditions” so you will be prepared for your session. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Looking forward to seeing you soon!