- We are open to members and the public as of 12/11. Our weight room and yoga area have reopened.
- If you froze or terminated your membership, please reinstate your membership online before your visit (zero reinstatement fees). Unfreezing or restarting your membership online ahead of time will help us meet the state’s reopening rules, which require us to prevent people from congregating at the front desk. If you are enrolling in your first-ever membership at CRG, you can sign up at the front desk during your first visit.
- Facility access during our peak hours is limited to those who have made reservations.
- Reservation bookings are available up to one week in advance.
- Please book as many climbing sessions as you would like.
- We are following a number of social distancing and safety guidelines, including the requirement of wearing a mask at all times while in the facility, and asking that climbers keep at least one empty rope station between groups. Your confirmation email will include a complete list of new policies for this time.
Please select a date and time in the calendar below. During the sign up process please be sure to read the “terms and conditions” so you will be prepared for your session. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
If you made a booking error or are unable to attend a time slot you signed up for, you can cancel your reservation by logging in to your Express Booking Profile and selecting “My Recent Online Bookings.” If you do not have a profile, please call us at (315)671-4450 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitors (members and guests) from non-low risk states must meet the quarantine (14 days upon arrival) or testing requirements (receive a negative result within 72 hours of arriving in the state) before entering a Central Rock Gym facility.