- With our new extended hours (starting 9/7) we are only requiring time-slot sign ups Monday-Friday from 4pm-10pm and ALL DAY on weekends.
- Facility access during these times will be limited to those who have made reservations.
- Reservation bookings are only available one week in advance.
- Please book as many climbing sessions as you would like.
- We are following a number of social distancing and safety guidelines, including the requirement of wearing a mask at all times while in the facility, and asking that climbers keep at least one empty rope station between groups. Your confirmation email will include a complete list of new policies for this time.
- Some additional services are unavailable for the time being, including summer vacation programs, technique classes, and showers.
- New to climbing? Please book a time below, and our staff will help you out when you arrive! A reservation is required for everyone in your group, even if they aren’t climbing.
Please select a date and time in the calendar below. During the sign up process please be sure to read the “terms and conditions” so you will be prepared for your session. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
If you made a booking error or are unable to attend a time slot you signed up for, please call us at (315)671-4450 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Changes of this nature cannot be made through our online system and must be done manually. Thank you!
Visitors (members and guests) from non-low risk states must meet the quarantine (14 days upon arrival) or testing requirements (receive a negative result within 72 hours of arriving in the state) before entering a Central Rock Gym facility.