We are hosting a Bouldering comp on Instagram! From June 29th – July 14th, post your sends from our comp boulders on your Instagram stories for a chance to win. We will check the stories daily and update everyone with a daily Leaderboard. At the end of the competition, you will be scored on your five hardest sends! Awards will be given at our route setter party and barbecue on July 15th. Here are the details:
Competition: Wednesday, June 29th – Thursday, July 14th
Party: Friday, July 15th from 6 pm – 9 pm
Competition Details/ Rules:
1) The bouldering area from part of the cave – to part of the slab (this area is subject to change) will be set for the competition. The comp boulders are left up for the two-week duration of the comp. Points will be assigned to each of the boulders
2) Participants film their comp boulder sends over the two weeks and post them on their Instagram Stories to be added to the scorecard. For private accounts, they will need to post their story and DM us their video. You don’t have to sign up in advance, just start posting on your stories! If you are having issues getting your videos to us please email email@example.com for assistance.
3) Participants can post/ share as many sends as they would like throughout the two weeks. At the end of the event, they will be scored on their top 5 highest point sends. We are not counting attempts for this event. The competition will close at 8 pm on the 14th.
4) Videos must be unedited and have proper sends (ie. No flying starts, two-hand control of the finish, etc.)
5) We will check stories and update scorecards every night at 8 pm. A leaderboard will be posted on Instagram to keep things competitive!
6) We might add skillset categories depending on how many people participate, so get your friends to join!
7) We might also add in bonus points for random TBD things and for participating in a special TBD event at the setter’s party. This part is subject to change!
This event is not, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By participating you release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.