- We will be opening on July 6th for members. If you froze or terminated your membership, please reinstate your membership online before your visit. Unfreezing or restarting your membership online ahead of time will help us meet the state’s reopening rules, which require us to prevent people from congregating at the front desk. If you are enrolling in your first-ever membership at CRG, you can sign up at the front desk during your first visit.
- Day pass reservations begin on July 13th.
- There will be NO RESERVATIONS required until 4p. Walk-ins are welcome prior to this time. If you would like to climb beyond 4p a reservation must be made.
- Facility access will be limited to those who have made reservations during the designated times.
- Reservation bookings are only available ten days in advance.
- Only one time slot is allowed per day.
- We ask that you book no more than three slots per week during our peak evening hours (peak hours: 4-6 p.m., 6-8 p.m. and 8-10 p.m. slots on weekdays). Otherwise, feel free to book seven sessions per week, as long as only three are during peak times.
- We will be following a number of social distancing and safety guidelines once we re-open, including the requirement of wearing a mask at all times while in the facility, and asking that climbers keep at least one empty rope station between groups. Your confirmation email will include a complete list of new policies for this time.
- Some additional services may be unavailable for the time being, including summer camps, youth teams, yoga classes, belay classes, technique classes, fitness classes, and showers.
Please select a date and time in the calendar below. During the sign up process please be sure to read the “terms and conditions” so you will be prepared for your session. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Looking forward to seeing you soon!