- WE ARE CURRENTLY OPEN FOR ALL CUSTOMERS. If you froze or terminated your membership, please reinstate your membership online before your visit. Unfreezing or restarting your membership online ahead of time will help us meet the state’s reopening rules, which require us to prevent people from congregating at the front desk. If you are enrolling in your first-ever membership at CRG, you can sign up at the front desk during your first visit.
- WEEKDAY RESERVATIONS – Reservations are required 9a-11a, 11a-1p, 1p-3p 3p-5p, 5p-7p, 7p-9:30p Monday – Friday. Walk-ins are welcome prior to these times. If you would like to climb after reservations begin, a reservation must be made.
- WEEKEND RESERVATIONS: Reservations are are required all day on Satuday and Sunday. We have the following time slots available 9a-11a, 11a-1p, 1p-3p, 3p-5p, 5p-7p, and 7p-9p.
- Facility access will be limited to those who have made reservations during the designated times.
- Spectators, parents/ adults supervising minors, belayers (not climbing) must have a reservation as well as an active membership or day pass to be in the building during reservation only time slots.
- Children 12 and under must have direct and active adult supervision at all times. Please see bullet point #5 if you plan on bringing anyone 12 or under to climb during our reservation only time slots.
- Reservation bookings are only available ten days in advance.
- Only one-time slot is allowed per day.
- We ask that you book no more than three slots per week during our peak evening hours (peak hours: 5-7p and 7-9:30p slots on weekdays). Otherwise, feel free to book seven sessions per week, as long as only three are during peak times.
- We will be following a number of social distancing and safety guidelines once we re-open, including the requirement of wearing a mask at all times while in the facility, and asking that climbers keep at least one empty rope station between groups. Your confirmation email will include a complete list of new policies for this time.
- Some additional services may be unavailable for the time being, including summer camps, youth teams, yoga classes, belay classes, technique classes, fitness classes, and showers.
Please select a date and time in the calendar below. During the sign up process please be sure to read the “terms and conditions” so you will be prepared for your session. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Visitors (members and guests) from non-low risk states must meet the quarantine (14 days upon arrival) or testing requirements (receive a negative result within 72 hours of arriving in the state) before entering a Central Rock Gym facility.