Join us Saturday, October 19th for our USAC Local and community bouldering competitions. Registration is now live for both events! See below for details and registration.
Schedule and Pricing
Saturday, October 19
-USAC Wave 1 8:00am-11:00am $50
-USAC Wave 2 11:30am-2:30pm $50
-USAC Wave 3 3:00pm-6:00pm $50
-Community Comp 6:30pm-9:30pm (adults) $30 member/$40 non-member
*USAC waves are open to all categories
USAC Local Comp Details and Booking
Info and Requirements for USAC Local Youth Comp in the morning:
- Standard Redpoint Format
- Must have a valid USAC Climbing Membership
- Must have a completed and up to date Central Rock Gym waiver.
- Must register for the competition in advance. Registration closes Monday, October 14th.
- We need volunteers! Sign up HERE and get two free day passes when you commit to a full time slot.
- REGISTER FOR THE COMPETITION HERE
|Youth D||2009 or later|
|Youth C||2007 or 2008|
|Youth B||2005 or 2006|
|Youth A||2003 or 2004|
|Junior||2001 or 2002|
Community Comp Details and Booking
ARE YOU READY FOR OUR FIRST EVER COMMUNITY COMP?!
Whether you’re newer to climbing and have never competed before, or are a more advanced climber looking to put your skills to the test- this competition will have something for you.
- The competition will be a redpoint format competition
- Beginner, intermediate, and advance categories
- Prizes will be awarded to the top three competitors in each category, male and female
- REGISTER FOR THE COMMUNITY COMPETITION HERE