What it's all about
Our Adult Team is a training program designed for climbers of all skill levels who are looking to get more out of their climbing. Whether you’re just beginning your journey to creating a solid foundation to build off of, or you’ve been climbing for a while and are looking to smash your next climbing plateau – the Adult Team is structured to improve your technique, endurance, and climbing specific strength while educating you on how to stay fit and prevent injury.
Each season runs for 3 month periods with Fall, Winter, and Spring sessions. Every practice will focus on fun climbing related drills to work on different topics and disciplines, building on one another as the weeks progress. There will be an assessment at both the beginning and end of each season with a focus on overall improvement and achieving personal goals.
- Head Coach: Patrick Cooke
- For ages 18+ and must have some climbing experience
- Practice: Once or twice a week options
- Cost: $85/ month for one day option or $150/ month for two day option
- CRG EFT membership required for participation in addition to team dues
- Team dues are billed for the winter session on 1/1, 2/1, and 3/1
- Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-9 pm
- NO rolling admission – must join at beginning of the season
- Register for our winter session HERE. (registration for our winter session open 12/14)
- For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
- FALL – first week of September (Tuesday, September 3rd) through the end of November
- WINTER – first week of January through the end of March (Tuesday, January 7th through Thursday, March 26th)
- SPRING- first week of April through the end of June