COME CELEBRATE at our First Anniversary Blowout, Friday 2/10 and join in on an AcroYoga Workshop!
Here’s the info:
When: Friday, February 10th
Time: 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
What: A bit about Acroyoga –
- It is a practice that combines partner acrobatics, yoga, and Thai massage
- It is great counter-training for climbing, as it uses the opposite muscle motions (pushing) to climbing (pulling)
- It is a more dynamic alternative to traditional yoga, but incorporates many of the same benefits of yoga, such as stretching, balance, strengthening, and coordination
- It is accessible to a wide range of ages and body types
- It is great for community building, as it is a truly collaborative activity that gets people moving and interacting in a fun and playful manner
A bit about the instructors:
- Jacob and Haley teach at Acrostrong the only Acro studio in the greater Boston area
- In October they both be attended a teacher certification in Portland run by one of the biggest “tribes” (organizations), Acro Revolution.
- They have both taken multiple workshops focused specifically on spotting, and have a focus on safety in our practice
SPOTS ARE LIMITED SO SIGN UP NOW!! REGISTRATION OPENS 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE.