A membership to Central Rock Gym is the absolute best way to experience everything we have to offer!
Our members are an amazing community of folks who have been brought together by their love of climbing, and leading an active and healthy lifestyle.
Central Rock Gym’s monthly membership is hands down the most cost effective gym membership you can get anywhere, offering the best climbing in the Rochester area, and unlimited yoga classes and fitness room access!
No Start-up Fees
Getting a membership is now easier than ever. No start-up fees. No contracts. Just commit to one full month of membership. Fees do apply to reinstate expired accounts.
Must sign up for a pro-rated month, plus one month. Ages 23 and older. No cancellation fees.
Must sign up for a pro-rated month, plus one month. No cancellation fees. Ages 22 and under, or current military ID.
Family membership includes 2 individuals. Family plan qualifications include (1) couples that are engaged/married, or (2) parents and/or their dependent children. Additional persons are $30/month for the 3rd, and $20/month for each person after that. Must sign up for a pro-rated month, plus one full month. No cancellation fees.
Membership Rental Gear
Add unlimited rental gear to any membership after the free 30-day period is over.
Read the full membership terms
Memberships to Central Rock Gym have a ton of great benefits, including:
- Access to all CRG locations.
- Free rental gear for all members for the first 30 days.
- Free rental gear for kids under the age of 13 always.
- Free Intro to Belay Class to teach you how to use the roped climbing areas.
- 20% discount on Lead Climbing Class, and a FREE lead climbing class after 6 month of continuous membership.
- Free access to our Climbing Progression series of technique classes.
- 20% off retail purchases during that first 30 day period. 10% off thereafter.
- Access to all yoga AND fitness classes at all locations for free.
- 20% off any events booked.
- 1 Member Guest Pass per month.
- Using this pass gets a friend in for free, including free rental gear, if they’ve never visited a CRG before.
- If they have visited before, using a Member Guest Pass gets them half off the cost of a day pass, rental gear not included.
- Guest passes reset on the 1st of each month, they do not carry over.
- An individual can only use 1 pass per month. 1 person cannot use multiple guest passes in a single calendar month.
- Free and/or member pricing for events at the gym on a regular basis, such as member appreciation nights, movie screenings, gear demos, etc.
Terms & Conditions
We also try to make our memberships as easy and flexible as possible. Here are some of the basics:
- No start-up fees. No cancellation fees. Must keep membership for 1 full monthly payment before cancelling.
- Purchase of this membership covers the 1st full month of member dues. When the soon-to-be-member comes to the gym to set up the membership staff will charge the member pro-rated dues to cover the remainder of the month in which they are joining. For example, if someone comes in on the 15th to set up a standard membership they will be charged for the remaining 15 or 16 days, NOT a full 30 day period. The next month will have no charge because it was covered through the website purchase.
- Memberships status can be changed at any point after that first full month of membership.
- Memberships cannot be unfrozen and refrozen in the same calendar month. Unfrozen accounts must pay one full month of dues before another status change can be made.
- Dues are charged based on the facility most frequented not the gym where members sign up. If primary usage is at a gym with a higher rate than the gym where the membership was created the monthly dues will be increased to match that facility, If primary usage is at a gym with a lower rate then the monthly rate will be decreased. This is done based on a 3 month time horizon to get a clear picture of long-term usage.
- Memberships are billed monthly on an auto-renewing basis. If a membership is not being used and needs to be frozen or cancelled all members must submit this request 15 days prior to the next billing cycle using a form through our website under the “My Accounts” tab. Refunds will NOT be granted after the monthly billing takes place. A membership status change cannot be made verbal by phone or at the desk. The online submission ensures that members and gym staff have a record of the request.
- Billing must be done using a credit or debit card. Checking accounts cannot be used. And customers cannot set up cash payment monthly memberships.
- Members will have 1 week to handle any overdue balances due to CC billing issues. After that period is over, members will be charged a $15 late fee.
- All sales are final and can be redeemed any time at your nearest Central Rock Gym location.
If you think the membership is the way to go then just sign up below! Pick any day in the calendar that is close to the day you plan to visit and follow the prompts starting with selecting the membership you’d like to purchase.
Once you’ve purchased your membership head on into the gym nearest you! Here are a few things to be ready for when you arrive:
- If you haven’t visited our facilities before please fill out a waiver prior to your visit to make the sign up process faster.
- Bring in the booking confirmation so staff can verify the purchase.
- We’ll need to get a photo for the membership and scan your credit card to set up the monthly billing.
- We’ll have you sign the EFT form that gives us permission to charge your card each month.
And finally, we’ll give you a tour of the gym if you don’t already know your way around so that you know everything our facilities have to offer. Thank you for choosing Central Rock Gym and look forward to seeing you soon!
If you have any questions just give us a call, and our friendly staff will be more than happy to help assist in any way they can.
We look forward to seeing you at the gym soon!