Climbing Club Jr (also called Leaping Lemurs!), offers our Climbing Club experience to children ages 4 – 6 (approximately) years old. This program runs every Saturday from 9AM – 10AM and is a perfect introductory program for parents to expose their kids to the great sport of climbing.
Advance registration is required. Please use the calendar below to book your session. If the session is full, feel free to call the front desk at 585-441-9002 to be put on a waiting list.
- Every Saturday from 9 – 10AM
- For kids ages 4 – 6 years old
- Our friendly staff will belay your kids in our kids section which features lower walls that are colorful and interactive!
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check-in.
- A waiver is required for all observers and all participants. Please fill out a waiver in advance for anyone who will be attending, even if they won’t be climbing. Parents, grandparents, friends, and family need a waiver on file if they’ll be hanging out in the facility during the Climbing Club Jr. session.
- First session free!
- Drop-In: $20 per participant
- Monthly: $69 / month 1st participant | $59 / month sibling