- Saturday, 10/8
- 9 – 11am
- Ages 4 – 9
Join us for this 100% FREE event for kids ages 4 – 9. This open house is designed as an introduction to the sport of climbing for anyone new as well as an introduction to our Climbing Club and Climbing Club Jr. for those interested. Come meet our coaches, learn more about climbing and figure out which of our programs might be right for your child. Whether they’re new to the sport or looking to progress, we have something for every aspiring young climber.
We will have staff members available to provide belaying and climbing tips.
- This open house will be Halloween themed so feel free to come in costume! There will be trick-or-treat style climbs with buckets hung at the top of rope routes containing candy and other various goodies.
- Please sign up below to reserve your spot!
- In order to speed up the check-in process, please complete the following waivers in advance. Please note: a parent or legal guardian must complete the waiver if the participant is under the age of 18.
- GENERAL WAIVER – we need this on file for EVERYONE in the facility INCLUDING parents / grandparents / friends, even if they’re not climbing.
- CLIMBING WAIVER – we need this on file for climbing participants. Please watch the full video prior to signing.
- AUTO-BELAY WAIVER – only fill this one out if you or your child is planning to use our autobelays during the open house.