- We will be opening on Thursday July 30th for members only. If you froze or terminated your membership, please reinstate your membership online Here before your visit (zero reinstatement fees). Unfreezing or restarting your membership online ahead of time will help us meet the state’s reopening rules, which require us to prevent people from congregating at the front desk. If you are enrolling in your first-ever membership at CRG, you can sign up at the front desk during your first visit.
- We are not allowing day passes or guest passes at this time.
- Facility access will be limited to those who have made reservations.
- Reservation bookings are only available one week in advance.
- We will be following a number of social distancing and safety guidelines once we re-open, including the requirement of wearing a mask at all times while in the facility, and asking that climbers keep at least one empty rope station between groups. Your confirmation email will include a complete list of new policies for this time.
- Some additional services may be unavailable for the time being, including the fitness room, weights, exercise equipment, summer camps, youth teams, indoor yoga classes, technique classes, fitness classes, showers and water fountains.
- We’re opening with limited hours- we will gradually expand our hours back to normal in the coming weeks.
Please select a date and time in the calendar below. During the sign up process please be sure to read the “terms and conditions” so you will be prepared for your session. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
If you make a booking error or are unable to attend a time slot you signed up for, please email email@example.com or call 585-441-9002, so that we can open that reservation spot back up for another member to utilize. Changes of that nature cannot be made through our online system and must be done manually. Thank you!