Welcome back CRG community!
During our “Peak Hours” it is required that you make a reservation to use any aspect of the facility: fitness room users and yoga class students must also make a reservation in addition to climbers. Our Peak Hours are from 4-10PM on weekdays, and any time on weekends. If you are coming to the facility before 4PM on a weekday, you don’t need to make a reservation!
- We are accepting reservations for both Members and Non-Members at this time. If you froze or terminated your membership, please reinstate your membership online Here before your visit (zero reinstatement fees). Unfreezing or restarting your membership online ahead of time will help us meet the state’s reopening rules, which require us to prevent people from congregating at the front desk. If you are enrolling in your first-ever membership at CRG, you can sign up at the front desk during your first visit.
- Facility access during Peak Hours will be limited to those who have made reservations.
- Reservation bookings are only available one week in advance.
- We are following a number of social distancing and safety guidelines, including the requirement of wearing a mask at all times while in the facility, and asking that climbers keep at least one empty rope station between groups. Your confirmation email will include a complete list of new policies for this time.
- Some additional services may be unavailable for the time being, such as some youth programs, technique classes, fitness classes, showers and water fountains.
Please select a date and time in the calendar below. During the sign up process please be sure to read the “terms and conditions” so you will be prepared for your session. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
If you make a booking error or are unable to attend a time slot you signed up for, please cancel your reservation so we can open up your spot to someone else. You can manage your bookings online and cancel as needed once you Create a Profile during the booking process. Alternatively, please email email@example.com or call 585-441-9002 and we can cancel your reservation for you. Thank you!
Visitors (members and guests) from non-low risk states must meet the quarantine (14 days upon arrival) or testing requirements (receive a negative result within 72 hours of arriving in the state) before entering a Central Rock Gym facility.