We’re psyched to introduce this unique Climbing Kinesiology program!
In this 5 week series with both Beginner and Advanced sessions, participants will receive specific instruction on how to improve their climbing, general fitness, and health. Participants should be ready to commit to a weekly 1 1/2 hour session on their designated night for this 5-week program, as each week will feature a different theme with the same participants.
FREE for members!
$65 total for non-members (for all 5 weeks).
Beginner Group – meets Tuesdays at 7 – 8:30pm.
*The beginner group is recommended for anyone from complete beginner climbers, to those climbing around the V3 level, or 5.7 – 5.9 on top rope
- Session One | 10/12 | Physical Limitations / Abilities
- Session Two | 10/19 | Biomechanics
- Session Three | 10/26 | Supplementary Exercise
- Session Four | 11/2 | Nutrition
- Session Five | 11/9 | Mental Approach
Advanced Group – meets Thursdays at 7 – 8:30pm.
*The Advanced Group is recommended for anyone climbing V4 +, or 5.10 +
- Session One | 10/14 | Physical Limitations / Abilities
- Session two | 10/21 | Biomechanics
- Session Three | 10/28 | Supplementary Exercise
- Session Four | 11/4| Nutrition
- Session Five | 11/11 | Mental Approach
Led by Patrick O’Brien, a kinesiology student from SUNY Brockport, this program is a great way to enhance you knowledge on how to train effectively, get stronger, and get healthier!
Beginner Group: please select TUESDAY (October 12th) to register below.
Advanced Group: please select THURSDAY (October 14th) to register below.