June 27th starts a 5-week bouldering series that ends with an all-day finals event on August 3rd! Each week members will complete and record their highest 3 graded climbs on the new designated set. These weekly scores will be added together to give you your Summer Score, and will be combined with your Series Finale Score which you’ll get by climbing at the Boulder Bash Finale on August 3rd. Prizes will be awarded to winners of Men’s and Women’s Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced categories! Whether you’ve been climbing for a month or for decades, Boulder Bash is a great way to challenge yourself this summer!
Beginner Category is V0-V3
Intermediate Category is V4-V6
Advanced Category is V7+
Each week your 3 hardest climbs of the set will get added up for your weekly score. (ex: 3, 4, 5 = 12 weekly score).
Your weekly scores will get added together for all 5 weeks, or however many weeks you partake in, to give you your Summer Score (ex: set 1 – 12, set 2 – 10, set 3 – 11, set 4 – 13, set 5 – 14 = 60 Summer Score)
Your Summer Score will count for 33% of your Final Score. The other 67% will come from the Boulder Bash Finale on August 3rd!
- Your scorecard will be in kept in a box on the front desk, organized by last name.
- Prizes will be provided by our sponsors! More details to come.
If you have not yet been to a Central Rock Gym location, please fill out a waiver HERE.