Host a party, corporate event, or friend get together at Central Rock Gym! Our trained staff will guide your group around the gym during a rock climbing experience that you won’t soon forget.
See information below, and email us at email@example.com to schedule your event and with any questions.
• Price: Minimum payment of $280 for the first 8 climbers. Each additional participant is an added $35, up to 25 participants. You may have less than 8 participants; however, you will still be charged the minimum amount.
• Deposit: A $50 non-refundable deposit is due upon booking the event. For security purposes, no credit card information is retained from the deposit; meaning the total balance must be paid at the end of the event. Should you have to reschedule your event you may transfer your deposit to a future available day and time.
• Arrival: Please inform guests to arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled start of your event to ensure a prompt start time. Climbing time will not be extended because of a late start.
• Reservations: Parties must be booked at least 2 weeks prior to your requested date and time. Any events requested less than 2 weeks before the intended date will need to work directly with the event coordinator to see if staff can be found on short notice. To schedule your event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Age: All ages welcome!
• Climbing: Our staff will guide your climbers around the gym for 2 hours of climbing, taking care of all the belaying for the group. We have a 1:4 ratio of staff to climbers, so everyone will have plenty of time to climb.
• Food: Participants are encouraged to bring snacks, and a water bottle with them to fill at our water bottle filling station.
• Waivers are required for all participants and they must be signed by a legal parent or guardian if under 18. Fill out the waiver online before the party to save time! Party hosts will NOT be able to sign waivers for kids other than their own.
• Climbers should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) and sneakers (no crocs, flats, boots, or flip flops). Climbing shoes and harness rental is included in the cost of the event.