Read more about our Summer Program Weekly Themes
- Non-Member: $350 for 1st child ($325 additional siblings)
- Member: $300 ($275 additional siblings) – Participant must be the member to get the discount! Frozen and terminated members do not qualify.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration. For security purposes, no credit card information is retained from the deposit. The full balance must be paid one week from the start of the session.
- Please note: There are no discounts or refunds for missed days or no-shows.
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 2:00pm.;
- Early Drop off: 8:00am ($10 per day)
- Extended day 2:00- 5:00pm available ($10 per child per hour)
**Please notify us if you need early drop off/late pick up for your child with 2 weeks notice. If it is within the 2-week timeframe, please notify Meghan at email@example.com**
- Age: 6-13
- Participants 9 years of age and older will be taught how to belay per coordinator discretion. Children under the age of 13 will not be permitted to belay climbers at any CRG facility outside of this staff-supervised setting.
What to Bring
- Lunch (Except for Friday because we’ll be having a pizza party!)
- Water or refillable water bottle
- Sweatshirt or warm layer
- Climbing gear (if you have it)
- Kids should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) to climb in.
What we provide:
- The climbing gear needed (including shoes and a harness)
- A lot of fun and instruction
- A t-shirt to take home at the end of the week