Central Rock Gym Randolph is excited to offer week-long programming during summer break for kids ages 8 to 13. Geared towards all climbing levels, our instructors provide a fun-filled week of fitness, both on and off the wall. Your child will develop basic climbing skills, techniques, and kinesthetic training, through bouldering, top rope climbing, belaying, obstacle course challenges, team building games, and so much more. We believe climbing and movement training are great activities for your child to meet new friends, strengthen their self-confidence, and further advance their climbing and movement skills.
Please send any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8 – 13 years old
- Participants 9 years of age and older will be taught how to belay per coordinator discretion. Children under the age of 13 will not be permitted to belay climbers at any CRG facility outside of this staff-supervised setting.
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Extended day 2:00pm – 4:00pm available ($15 per child per hour)
*Please notify us if you need to arrange late pick up for your child with at least 2 weeks notice. If it is within the 2-week timeframe it cannot be guaranteed. In this case, please contact email@example.com
- Members: $400 for 1st child ($350 additional siblings)
- Non-Members: $450 for 1st child ($400 additional siblings)
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration. For security purposes, no credit card information is retained from the deposit. The full balance must be paid one week from the start of the session.
- Please note: There are no discounts or refunds for missed days or no-shows.
- For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Bring
What to bring:
- Snacks (no nuts)
- Clean, dry sneakers
- Water or refillable water bottle
- Sweatshirt or warm layer
- Climbing gear (if you have it)
- Kids should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) to climb in.
What we provide:
- All the climbing gear needed (including shoes and a harness)
- A lot of fun and instruction
- Advanced online registration is required! Please sign up below.
- If the week you are trying to book is full, you may call the front desk and be put on a waitlist. The waitlist is first come first serve, and you will be notified in the order which you were placed.
- Central Rock Gym waiver, boulder orientation form, and Autobelay orientation from Save time by doing it online!
- Copy of Immunization Records (please submit prior to the start of camp)