If you want the easiest, fastest solution to coming in and checking out indoor rock climbing for you and your family then a Staff Belay is the way to go. We have staff available by appointment only.
Book your spot today! Staff belay is by the hour with groups of up to 4 climbers rotating through with our trained staff members who are there to guide and teach and make sure everyone has a great time and learn a few things along the way.
Please arrive 10 minutes early, to check in and get all your climbing gear on.
- There is no age limit to try out rock climbing and our trained staff will be there to help you out for the entire hour.
- Staff will start everyone out on an easy climb, then choose additional climbs based on each climber’s abilities.
- Keep in mind this is not a private coaching session.
- Spaces are limited so you must reserve them to guarantee your spot. You can do so at the bottom of this page!
- Waivers must be signed by a parent or legal guardian if the climber is under 18. Waivers may be completed online here.
- $40 per climber for the hour session
- This price gives you the staff member for the group, plus harnesses for all climbers. Up to 4 climbers can register per hour.
- Keep in mind that since we book up to 4 people per hour, you will potentially be sharing your staff belayer with other people. This actually makes it really fun!
- Staff Belay is not included with a membership. It would be a separate cost.
Staff Belay is offered:
- Due to the coronavirus, Staff belays are only by appointment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-885-2120 at least 48 hours before the time you would like to reserve. We will do our best to accommodate your requests.
- The sessions are 1 hour long and begin on the hour
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to get situated. Late arrivals will potentially have spots given up depending on the demand.