Lock-in events are designed for scout groups, youth groups or adult groups looking to get that private, unique and memorable experience from all all night event. Your group will have use of the gym from arrival and after close of business. Participants may bring what they need to settle in for the night, as well as breakfast the following morning. Our staff will run games and activities if desired, or just climb until you drop. Climbing merit badges are available for scout groups including rappelling.
• Booking: Each event will be customized for the group, size, and desired activities. You must schedule your lock-in online at least two weeks in advance. During the winter months, weekends get booked quickly so please plan accordingly!
• Time: Lock-in events run from 8 pm to 8am. Earlier arrival at 7pm for those arriving one hour prior for a scheduled Introductory Belay Class only.
• Check-in/Waivers: Check-in will go significantly more quickly is a roster is supplied prior to the event and waivers are filled out online for anyone who has not been to the CRG Randolph facility in the past year. If the participant is under 18, this waiver must be signed by their legal parent or guardian.
• Belaying: A CRG staff member will be available all night to oversee safety and guide your group, set up and lead games, however, groups are required to provide their own belayers. If groups need a belay class, participants may be trained prior to the event at one of our scheduled classes or the lesson can be booked as part of the event and will take place at the beginning. Belay classes are an additional $10 per person (age 13+ only, knots and belaying).
• We offer a wide range of activities for participants. Though climbing is the primary activity we offer, other games can be included. Please contact email@example.com prior to the event to confirm offerings for the evening.
Team building activities
$50 per climber (with a minimum of 10 climbers)
$10 per Introductory Belay Course (age 13+, knots & belaying)
$30 per merit badge ($10 intro class + $20 rappel and training session; age 14+)
There is a minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 participants to run merit badges
$10 per non-climber parent or chaperone
A $100 deposit is due upon booking the event. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE but it is transferable.