Striving to create a safe and fun climbing environment for all skill levels, our youth vacation programs offer new climbers a great introduction to the sport and returning climbers a great way to further their climbing experience.
During our fun-filled, Holiday Climbing sessions, kids (ages 6-13) will stay active by experimenting with different types of climbing as well as engaging in exciting games and activities. While focusing on creating a safe and fun environment, we emphasize problem-solving and team-building initiatives, both of which come naturally in the sport of rock climbing. Kids will also learn how to belay (age permitting), allowing them to experience yet another perspective of the sport. All participants are guaranteed to have fun, make friends, become stronger climbers, and break personal barriers, all while under the supervision of our specially trained staff.
- Non-Member: $260 for 1st child ($250 for each additional)
- Member: $220($210 for each additional) – Participant must be the member to get the discount! Frozen and terminated members do not qualify.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration. For security purposes, no credit card information is retained from the deposit. The full balance must be paid one week from the start of the session.
- Please note: There are no discounts or refunds for missed days or no-shows.
• Time:Monday 4/20/2020 – 4/24/2020 Friday, 9am-2pm. We offer early drop off at 8 am and late pick up until 5 pm for an additional $10 per climber/hour. Must book early drop off and early pick up at least one week prior to program start date. If within this timeframe, please reach out to Youth Programs Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Age: 6-13
Conveniently located off Route 3, we are a quick drive from towns in the South Shore area such as Milton, Stoughton, Sharon, Quincy, and Braintree. Striving to create a safe and fun climbing environment for all skill levels, our single day and weeklong youth vacation programs offer new climbers a great introduction to the sport and returning climbers a great way to further their climbing experience. You can fill out the required waiver here and send any questions you may have to our Youth Programs Coordinator, Meghan, at Mbraley@centralrockgym.com.