We have limited availability for birthday parties. Please see below for details!
Birthday parties at Central Rock Gym Randolph are a great way for Members of our Youth Programs to reach new heights with their friends! Our parties offer a perfect blend of instruction, rewarding challenges, and plenty of fun to give each participant a truly memorable day.
If you are interested in booking a birthday party, please email Kevin, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
• Price: Minimum payment of $300 for the first 8 climbers. Each additional participant is an added $15, up to 15 participants. You may have less than 8 participants; however, you will still be charged the minimum amount.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is due upon booking the event. For security purposes, no credit card information is retained from the deposit; meaning the total balance must be paid at the end of the event. Should you have to reschedule your event you may transfer your deposit to a future available day and time.
• Arrival: Please inform guests to arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled start of your event to ensure a prompt start time. Climbing time will not be extended because of a late start.
• Reservations: Parties must be booked at least 3 weeks prior to your requested date and time. Please email Kevin at email@example.com for any questions regarding booking.
• Age: Parties are generally recommended for participants 6 years of age and up. We do accommodate for attendees younger than 6 by providing body harnesses.
• Climbing: Staff will guide your climbers around the gym for 2 hours of climbing, taking care of all the belaying for the group. Bouldering is not included before, during, or after the party.
Waivers are required for all participants and observers and they must be signed by a Legal Parent or Guardian.
- Any person that will be in the facility must fill out the Participation Waiver .
- Any person who will be climbing must have the Bouldering Orientation and Auto Belay Orientation completed by a Legal Parent or Guardian.
Follow the links to complete the waiver and orientation forms online before the party to save time! Party hosts will NOT be able to sign waivers for kids other than their own.
• Climbers should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) and sneakers (no crocs, flats, boots, or flip flops). Anyone wearing inappropriate shoes can rent a pair of climbing shoes.