Don’t have a belay partner or would rather us do the belaying? During Staff Belay, our staff will take you out on high wall ‘top rope’ climbing in any area of our facility. You can climb and they will manage your belaying while giving you encouragement and advice for making it to the top.
This is a great way to try out climbing for the first time without any experience, or have your kids climb while you get to enjoy watching them climb with a group of up to four participants.
To book a staff belay please contact email@example.com
- Staff belay covers 1 hour of staffed climbing with all the gear! This does not include gear or a day pass if you wish to climb before or after the allotted time you have booked.
- This does not include lead climbing and is Top Rope only!
- Limited space available, please reserve at least 2 weeks in advance to ensure you will receive a staff member to belay you!
- Only Groups of 4 are private.
- Groups of 1-2 may be paired with another group of 1-2 as needed.
- Does not include climbing or rental gear before or after the session.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to get situated. Late arrivals will potentially have spots given up depending on the demand.
- $40/climber for each 1-hour time slot
- Each time slot is 1 hour. You may book multiple time slots, at additional cost.
- Discounted day passes are available if you’d like to continue to use the facility after your staff belay is over.
Staff Belays must be booked at least two weeks in advance to guarantee availability.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org