If you want the easiest, fastest solution to coming in and checking out indoor rock climbing for you and your family Staff Belay is the way to go. We have staff available by appointment only.
Book your spot today! Staff belay is by the hour with groups of up to 4 climbers rotating through with our trained staff member who are their to guide and teach and make sure everyone has a great time and learn a few things along the way.
- There is no age limit to try out rock climbing and our trained staff will be there to help you out for the entire hour.
- Staff will start everyone out on an easy climb, then choose additional climbs based on each climber’s abilities.
- Keep in mind this is not a private coaching session.
- Spaces are limited so you must reserve them to guarantee your spot. You can do so at the bottom of this page!
- Waivers must be signed by a parent or legal guardian if the climber is under 18. Waivers may be completed online here.
- $30 per climber for the hour session
- This price gives you the staff member for the group, plus harnesses for all climbers. Up to 4 climbers can register per hour.
- Keep in mind that since we book up to 4 people per hour, you will potentially be sharing your staff belayer with other people. This actually makes it really fun!
- Staff Belay is not included with a membership. It would be a separate cost.
Staff Belay is offered:
- Due to the coronavirus, Staff belays are only by appointment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 781-885-2120 at least 48 hours before the time you would like to reserve. We will do our best to accommodate your requests.
- The sessions are 1 hour long and begin on the hour
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to get situated. Late arrivals will potentially have spots given up depending on the demand.