Can you climb a mile in a month?
This October CRG Randolph is challenging you to climb 5280 feet in the gym, are you up for the challenge?
- The challenge itself is free. If you want the T-shirt at the end of the challenge, the T-shirt is $20.
- You have to decide if you want a T-shirt by October 15th.
- Only clean sends count (no falls!)
- Each rope route can be climbed 5x, each boulder problem can be climbed 10x.
- Tracking sheets will be kept up at the desk.
Any other questions? Give the gym a call at 781-885-2120 or stop by the desk on your next visit!