New members can take advantage of our Membership Deal: get the first month for only the cost of a day pass.
*Must commit to one additional month at full price.
Have questions? Please give us call at 212-265-7625 or visit us at the gym. We look forward to seeing you soon!
No Start-up Fees
Getting a membership is now easier than ever. No start-up fees. No contracts. Just commit to one full month of membership. Fees do apply to reinstate expired accounts.
Must sign up for a pro-rated month, plus one month. Ages 23 and older. No cancellation fees.
Must sign up for a pro-rated month, plus one month. No cancellation fees. Ages 22 and under, 65 & over, EMT’s, NYPD, FDNY, DOE or US military or veteran with ID.
Family membership includes 2 individuals. Family plan qualifications include (1) couples that are engaged/married, or (2) parents and/or their dependent children. Additional persons only $50 a month. Must sign up for a pro-rated month, plus one full month. No cancellation fees.
Membership Rental Gear
Unlimited rental gear for members 15 years old and under, or for the first 60 days of membership for anyone 16+.
Memberships to Central Rock Gym have a ton of great benefits, including:
- Access to all CRG locations.
- Free rental gear for all members for the first 60 days.
- Free rental gear for kids under the age of 16.
- 20% off retail purchases during the first 60 day period.
- Access to all instructional and fitness classes at all locations for free.
- Discounts on bookable events.
- 1 guest pass per month. Get a friend in for FREE! Guest passes reset on the 1st, they do no carry over. Guests can only use 1 pass per month, 1 person cannot use multiple guest passes in a single calendar month.
- Free events at the gym on a regular basis, i.e. member appreciation nights, movie screenings, gear demos, etc.
Terms & Conditions
We also try to make our memberships as easy and flexible as possible. Here are some of the basics:
- No start-up fees. No cancellation fees. Must keep membership for 1 full monthly payment before cancelling.
- Purchase of this membership covers the 1st full month of member dues. When the soon-to-be-member comes to the gym to set up the membership staff will charge the member pro-rated dues to cover the remainder of the month in which they are joining. For example, if someone comes in on the 15th to set up a standard membership they will be charged for the remaining 15 or 16 days, NOT a full 30 day period. The next month will have no charge because it was covered through the website purchase.
- Membership status can be changed at any point after that first full month of membership.
- Memberships cannot be unfrozen and refrozen in the same calendar month. Unfrozen accounts must pay one full month of dues before another status change can be made.
- Dues are charged based on the facility most frequented not the gym where members sign up. If primary usage is at a gym with a higher rate than the gym where the membership was created the monthly dues will be increased to match that facility, If primary usage is at a gym with a lower rate then the monthly rate will be decreased. This is done based on a 3 month time horizon to get a clear picture of long-term usage.
- Memberships are billed monthly on an auto-renewing basis. If a membership is not being used and needs to be frozen or cancelled all members must submit this request 15 days prior to the next billing cycle using a form through our website under the “My Accounts” tab. Refunds will NOT be granted after the monthly billing takes place. A membership status change cannot be made verbal by phone or at the desk. The online submission ensures that members and gym staff have a record of the request.
- Billing must be done using a credit or debit card. Checking accounts cannot be used. And customers cannot set up cash payment monthly memberships.
- Members will have 1 week to handle any overdue balances due to CC billing issues. After that period is over, members will be charged a $15 late fee.
- All sales are final and can be redeemed any time at your nearest Central Rock Gym location.
If you think the membership is the way to go then just sign up below! Pick any day in the calendar that is close to the day you plan to visit and follow the prompts starting with selecting the membership you’d like to purchase.
Once you’ve purchased your membership head on into the gym! Here are a few things to be ready for when you arrive:
- If you haven’t visited our facilities before please fill out a waiver prior to your visit to make the sign up process faster.
- Bring in the booking confirmation so staff can verify the purchase.
- We’ll need to get a photo for the membership and scan your credit card to set up the monthly billing.
- We’ll have you sign the EFT form that gives us permission to charge your card each month.
And finally, we’ll give you a tour of the gym if you don’t already know your way around so that you know everything our facilities have to offer. Thank you for choosing Central Rock Gym and look forward to seeing you soon!
We recognize that for some, our membership pricing can be a barrier to our sport; if you need assistance, please check out our Sliding Scale Membership page for more information.
If you have any questions just give us a call at (212) 265-7625, and our friendly staff will be more than happy to help assist in any way they can.
We look forward to seeing you at the gym soon!