Central Rock Manhattan is proud to offer a great opportunity to get your kids out and moving this summer! Our weekly summer program will begin July 5th and runs through August 13th.
Our program offers new climbers (7-12 years old) a great introduction to the sport and returning climbers a great way to further their climbing experience.
Our Summer climbing program runs Monday-Friday with an exciting new theme each week!
- Our vacation program will run every week between July 5th and August 13th.
- Sessions run 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM Noon.
- We do not offer early drop-off or late pick-up options.
- $450 for one child.
- Sibling Discount: $375 for a sibling
- CRG Members get 10% Off!
- A $100 deposit is taken at the time of booking, with the remainder to be paid at the first drop-off. Deposits are refundable with at least 7 days notice.
- CRG Manhattan’s refund policy is flexible as it pertains to COVID. Should a child need to quarantine in place of attending summer camp, fees are refundable.
- Please note: There are no discounts or refunds for no-shows. We do not allow single day registrations.
- We welcome climbers ages 7-12.
What to Bring
What to Bring
- Mask or face covering
- Closed toe shoes or sneakers
- Comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.)
- Enough water for the length of the program
- A simple snack
- Climbing shoes and harness that will be dedicated to an individual child for the week
- A sanitized cubby space for each child to store their belongings
We have an updated waiver. Whether your child has been here before or not, please complete the new waiver HERE.
Please complete the forms below and email them to email@example.com We must receive the completed forms via email prior to the first session.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Everyone—coaches, climbers, and parents – must stay home if they have any COVID-19 symptoms.
We encourage using the same person to drop-off and pick-up your child if possible. Parents or guardians are required to wear a face covering during drop-off. All children will also be required to wear a face mask during the program. Children should not be dropped-off more than 10 minutes prior to the session start time.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, we will require a child to stay home if they are symptomatic or are unwilling to follow the safety protocols.
CRG Manhattan will allow credits and/or refunds for children who are ill or have come into contact with someone who is infected. In the event of a positive COVID case, CRG Manhattan will inform all program attendees via phone and email.
After arrival, kids will be brought to wash their hands. We will have hand sanitizer available throughout the gym and encourage frequent use. Coaches and climbers will be require to wear their face masks at all times.
Please pack any snacks and water that your child will need for the 3-hour program. We will not have water fountains or snacks available onsite. Climbers will consume snacks or beverages while maintaining a minimum of 6-ft. distance. Hand washing will take place before and after snacks and after using the restrooms.
Each child will be assigned a cubby in the gym which will include climbing shoes and harness for their use through the week. They will also store their belongings in their cubbies. Cubbies will be spaced out to allow for proper social distancing. Any shared equipment will be sanitized between uses.
We will maintain a maximum 4:1 child to staff ratio. There will be no more than 15 total participants in any program session.
The facility’s HVAC system will be running at full volume in order to maintain the best possible airflow. Commonly touched surfaces will be regularly sanitized. We will also make use of the green-space park located across from our climbing facility during the sessions.