When school is out, it’s time to climb!
Central Rock Gym Manhattan invites your children to participate in our Spring Break Youth Climbing Program, from April 22th-26nd! Sign-up your climber now!
Plan a fantastic 5-day experience for your child at Central Rock Gym! Striving to create a safe and fun climbing environment for all skill levels, our program offers new climbers a great introduction to the sport and returning climbers a great way to further their climbing experience. Busy week? No problem! We are also taking registrations for a 1-4 day only options.
- Participants: $400 for first child ($350 additional siblings) for 5-day program. Please call the gym at 212-265-7625 to get sibling discount.
- Participants: $100 per child for 1-day program. Please call the gym at 212-265-7625 to book 2-4 days.
- The full balance must be paid for at time of booking.
- Please note: There are no discounts or refunds for missed days or no-shows. Cancellations must be made no later than 48 hours in advance.
- Please sign-up first child online and call for sibling discount.
- Monday – Friday, 9am-12pm.
- We do not offer early drop-off or late pick-up options.
- We welcome climbers ages 6-11
- Central Rock Gym welcomes participants of all abilities and skill levels! In order to ensure a fun and successful week for your child, please inform the staff of any special needs your child has, which may include severe allergies, disabilities, behavioral issues, health conditions or pre-existing injuries. The more we know about your child, the better we can help them enjoy their week.
What to Bring
What to bring:
- Water or refillable water bottle
- Sweatshirt or warm layer
- Gear (if you have it)
- Kids should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) to climb in.
What we provide:
- The climbing gear needed (including shoes and a harness)
- Introduction to bouldering and top roping
- Warm ups, games, team building activities, and challenges for all ages and abilities
- A staff of qualified coaches
• Waivers are required for all participants and they must be signed by a legal parent or guardian. Waivers can be completed online here