Our Elite Team is for kids ages 10-18 years old who have are prepared to condition themselves for the sport of climbing at a competitive level.
Admission to Elite Team is by invitation only. Please e-mail ManhattanComp@centralrockgym.com for information regarding try-outs.
Fall 2022 Elite Team will run from Sunday, August 28th to Thursday, December 15th.
Elite Team will meet Tuesdays, Thursdays, from 4:15 PM – 6:15 PM and Sundays from 4:15 PM – 6:45 PM
- Advanced climbing skill development
- Physical conditioning & fitness training
- Competitive climbing practices
- Climbing gear rental
Team Dues + Full Membership:
- $399/month per climber. Participants are encouraged to attend every session.
- Please note, at this time parents may not be allowed in the facility during club due to our limited occupancy.
- Parents are able to purchase a $33 day pass to climb or use the fitness facility during club practices.
Please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to check-in at the front desk. If you have not yet filled out a waiver, please do so here.
Does not include apparel, competition entry fees or USAC membership dues. For more info, please visit: USA Climbing
**Price includes monthly membership to the gym in addition to weekly organized practices.
This team is appropriate for the most elite climbers who want to push their performance to the next level. Team members compete locally and even at the national level in USA Climbing’s youth competitive circuit. As such, participants train intensively through a climbing-specific strength regimen and advanced technical drills. This team accessible by invite or scheduled try-out only!