Birthday parties at Central Rock Gym are a great way to relax while your kids and 8 to 12 of their friends, or you and your friends, reach new heights on our climbing walls. Our parties offer a perfect blend of instruction, rewarding challenges and plenty of fun to give each participant a truly memorable experience!
Visit the tabs below to answer any questions you may have.
• Price: Minimum payment of $500 for the first 8 climbers. Each additional participant is an added $50, up to 12 participants. You may have less than 8 participants; however, you will still be charged the minimum amount. We can not accommodate a party of over 12 climbers.
A $100 non-refundable deposit is due upon booking the event. For security purposes, no credit card information is retained from the deposit; meaning the total balance must be paid at the end of the event. Should you have to reschedule your event you may transfer your deposit to a future available day and time, up to one week prior to the event. Deposits are non-refundable after one week prior to the event.
• Climbing: Our staff will guide your climbers around the gym for 1.5 hours of climbing, taking care of all the belaying for the group. We have a 1:5 ratio of staff to climbers, so everyone will have plenty of time to climb. Bouldering is not included before, during, or after the party.
• Arrival: Please inform guests to arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled start of your event to ensure a prompt start time. Climbing time will not be extended because of a late start.
• Reservations: Parties must be booked at least 14 days prior to your requested date and time. Any events requested less than 14 days before the intended date will need to work directly with the event coordinator to see if staff can be found on short notice.
• Age: Parties are generally recommended for participants 6 years of age and up. We do accommodate for attendees younger than 6 by providing body harnesses, but we do not have enough to supply an entire party’s worth.
• Staff: We will provide Staff Belayers at a ratio of no more than 5:1
• Harnesses: All necessary safety gear will be provided.
• After Climbing Party: Due to the limitations of our facility, our Birthday Party Package does not include a space for cake and pizza. The closest restaurants are Pepperino, La Salle, and Pick A Bagel.
• Waivers are required for all participants and they must be signed by a legal parent or guardian if under 18. Fill out the waiver online before the party to save time! Party hosts will NOT be able to sign waivers for kids other than their own.
• Climbers should wear comfortable, flexible clothing (yoga pants, leggings, sweatpants, long gym shorts, t-shirts, tank tops, etc.) and sneakers (no crocs, flats, boots, or flip flops). Climbing shoes are not included in the event. Anyone wearing inappropriate shoes can rent a pair for an additional $5.