Lindan has experience teaching violin/viola lessons to children and adolescents. She finds her love of teaching music easily transfers to rock climbing. She personalizes her lessons for each individual and enjoys watching her students progress.
Lindan is currently majoring in viola performance at the Juilliard School. Her hobbies include reading, hiking, ballroom dancing, and horseback riding.
Booking a Lesson with Lindan
- To book a lesson with Lindan, please e-mail her at email@example.com
- Lessons are booked at least 3 days out.
- A $50 deposit is collect at the time of booking.
- Deposit is fully refundable with at least 48 hours notice.
All rates listed are per hour. CRG Manhattan monthly Members qualify for the discounted rate shown in parentheses. Maximum of 3 participants per session.
- $95 ($80 for Members) / hour for 1 participant
- $150 ($120 for Members) / hour for 2 participants
- $195 ( $150 for Members) / hour for 3 participants
First Time Climbers
- If this is your first time climbing at Central Rock Gym Manhattan, please fill out the Waiver. For participants under the age of 18, Waivers must be filled out by a Legal Parent or Guardian.