Lina is a former personal trainer, Pilates, and Yoga instructor and has been climbing for 11 years. She will encourage you to approach the sport as a self learning experience while combining fitness and climbing so expect a challenging and fun workout while climbing with her.
Lina loves working with kids as well! Over the last 5 years she has been coaching kids and encouraged the little ones to try the sport. Adults and kids with ASD will benefit from her training; she has been working with this community for over 6 years.
Lina majored in Anthropology, Archaeology and Italian cultural studies. She loves the ocean, water sports, reading, and animals.
Booking a Lesson with Lina
- Lina takes booking requests via e-mail only. To book a lesson with Lina, please e-mail her at Lina@centralrockgym.com.
- Lessons are booked at least 3 days out.
- A $50 deposit is collect at the time of booking.
- Deposit is fully refundable with at least 48 hours notice.
All rates listed are per hour. CRG Manhattan monthly Members qualify for the discounted rate shown in parentheses. Maximum of 3 participants per session.
- $95 ($80 for Members) / hour for 1 participant
- $150 ($120 for Members) / hour for 2 participants
- $195 ( $150 for Members) / hour for 3 participants
First Time Climbers
- If this is your first time climbing at Central Rock Gym Manhattan, please fill out the Waiver. For participants under the age of 18, Waivers must be filled out by a Legal Parent or Guardian.