Reservations are required Weekdays from 3:30 PM – 7:30 PM, Weekends from 11:30 PM – 4:00 PM! Walk-ins are allowed any time outside of our peak hours AND during peak hour timeslots provided there are openings available. Please use this page to make Peak-hour climbing reservations, or visit our Walk In page for additional information!
You may make your reservations on this page. If you froze or terminated your membership, please reinstate your membership online before your visit. Unfreezing or restarting your membership online ahead of time will help us meet the state’s reopening rules, which require us to prevent people from congregating at the front desk.
If you are enrolling in your first ever membership at CRG, please call the front desk or e-mail email@example.com to set it up ahead of time and streamline your first check-in. Please look through the tabs below for details regarding booking your time slot.
Visitors (members and guests) from non-low risk states must meet the quarantine (14 days upon arrival) or testing requirements (receive a negative result within 72 hours of arriving in the state) before entering a Central Rock Gym facility.
- Reservation bookings are only available two weeks in advanced.
- We ask that everyone book NO MORE THAN 4 peak hour time slots per week.
- Customers ARE allowed to stay later than the end of their timeslot. However, if another timeslot starts right after the first, a customers ability to stay hinges on there being availability in the later session.
- There are no time limits or session restrictions during our Off-Peak walk in hours. However, if you come in before a Peak time slot starts and don’t have a reservation for that time slot, you’ll only be able to climb until the reservation starts.
- Please select a date and time in the calendar below. During the sign up process please be sure to read the “Terms and Conditions” so you will be prepared for your session.
- If you make a booking error or are unable to attend a time slot you signed up for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open that reservation spot back up for another member to utilize. Changes of that nature cannot be made through our online system and must be done manually.
- Frozen or Terminated Members: To reinstate your membership, please do not purchase a one month membership through our online membership sales tool. Please use the My Account page to submit an Un-Freeze and Billing Change request.
- During peak hour timeslots, priority is given to customers with reservations.
- Timeslots close for booking when the session begins. Walk-in traffic is allowed ONLY if there are openings during that timeslot.
- If you require rental gear during your visit, please select the “Day Pass + Gear” option when making your booking!
- Members using their monthly Guest Pass; please select the “Member’s Guest” option for your guest when making your booking!
- All Customers must complete a COVID-19 Screening Form prior to every climbing session or entry to the facility.
Kids Hours & Youth Climbing
- The facility is limited to participants 13 years old or older starting at 6:00 PM on weeknights, and 4:00 PM on weekends. Participants 12 years old or younger must be finished climbing by these times.
- Participants 13 years of age or older may climb at any time, without a chaperone present.
- Participants 12 years old or younger require a chaperone present in the facility at all times.
- Please register the chaperone as well as the participant(s) via the calendar below when making your booking.
- Everyone in the facility, regardless of whether they are participating or not, needs to fill out a Waiver.
- No more than one chaperone per child is allowed in the facility.
- Members between the ages of 8 and 12 may be accompanied by a non-participating chaperone.
- Members under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an actively participating, Member chaperone.
- Children under the age of 18 must have a Waiver signed by a Legal Parent or Guardian. Temporary guardians such as babysitters/nannies may not fill out a Waiver form.
- Children must be 8 years old or older to climb in the Bouldering area.
- 1Children under the age of 8 may climb on our Top Rope wall or use the Auto-belays.
- Please stay tuned for information regarding youth group classes, and recreational and competitive teams. We appreciate your patience as we work to create a new youth climbing offering that addresses many of the challenges presented by COVID-19 pandemic during the 2020/21 school year. You can also email email@example.com for more information.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
New Facility Protocols
- All customers are required to wear masks in the facilities at all times. Masks must covers the nose and mouth, and fit snugly against the side of one’s face.
- Gaiters and bandanas are not an acceptable face covering at Central Rock Gym. Should a customer arrive with an inadequate face covering, a complementary one will be provided.
- Please maintain at least 6′ of social distance, whenever possible.
- At this time our facility will be limited to open climbing only; no group classes. We hope to bring back more of our regular offering as restrictions ease.
- Please give right of way to anyone already on the bouldering wall or staging themselves on the pads. Please communicate with each other in order to facilitate social distancing measures in the boulder area.
- Please stagger yourself on the rope walls. If someone is already climbing on a particular rope station, please do not climb on the station to the left or right of them. Please use common sense and be considerate.
- Please help us keep track of which lockers and cubbies need cleaning by following the instructions on the Red/Green cards!
- We encourage you to bring your own water, as our water fountains will be closed until further notice. Water bottles and Gatorade will be available for purchase at the front desk.
- Hand sanitizer is prominently placed in the gym- please use it upon entry and exit, at a minimum. Please refrain from touching your face during your climbing session.
- You should wash your hands before climbing, after climbing, as well as, before/after eating.
- Use of liquid chalk, made with alcohol to kill germs, is recommended at least a few times per climbing session. We are providing liquid chalk for free.
- Our communal chalk buckets are closed until further notice.
- Please sanitize any fitness equipment you use during your session.
- If you are feeling sick or have symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home until you are feeling better.
- Please bring your own shoes,harness, etc. We are trying to minimize rental usage at this time.