Growing up in Seattle, WA, Jenna was surrounded by climbing gyms and world class crags. After starting to climb regularly at 7 years old, her instructors pushed her to try the competitive climbing team when she was 9. From the first day, she loved the feeling of pushing herself to try hard, and climbing with people who were just as passionate about it.
Outside of climbing, Jenna is a full-time student majoring in Sociology and working towards a Master’s in Education.
Booking a Lesson with Jenna
- Please use the calendar at the bottom of this page to book lessons with Jenna.
- If you would like to work with Jenna but are not available during her regular listed times, feel free to email her at Jenna@Tseng.me
- Lessons are booked at least 3 days out.
- A $50 deposit is collect at the time of booking.
- Deposit is fully refundable with at least 48 hours notice.
All rates listed are per hour. CRG Manhattan monthly Members qualify for the discounted rate shown in parentheses. Maximum of 3 participants per session.
- $95 ($80 for Members) / hour for 1 participant
- $150 ($120 for Members) / hour for 2 participants
- $195 ( $150 for Members) / hour for 3 participants
First Time Climbers
- If this is your first time climbing at Central Rock Gym Manhattan, please fill out the Waiver. For participants under the age of 18, Waivers must be filled out by a Legal Parent or Guardian.