Using a variety of explorative techniques and encouragement, he hopes to spread the love for taking on these challenging puzzles that we solve with our very own strength and determination, pushing the limits we subconsciously set for ourselves.
When not climbing, Conor is an Actor, Writer, and Musician, who loves to spend as much time as he can outdoors.
Booking a Lesson with Conor
- Please use the calendar at the bottom of this page to book lessons with Conor.
- If you would like to work with Jenna but are not available during her regular listed times, feel free to email her at email@example.com
- Lessons are booked at least 3 days out.
- A $50 deposit is collect at the time of booking.
- Deposit is fully refundable with at least 48 hours notice.
All rates listed are per hour. CRG Manhattan monthly Members qualify for the discounted rate shown in parentheses. Maximum of 3 participants per session.
- $95 ($80 for Members) / hour for 1 participant
- $150 ($120 for Members) / hour for 2 participants
- $195 ( $150 for Members) / hour for 3 participants
First Time Climbers
- If this is your first time climbing at Central Rock Gym Manhattan, please fill out the Waiver. For participants under the age of 18, Waivers must be filled out by a Legal Parent or Guardian.