If you ask her, she’ll tell you she was an awful climber when she first started climbing in 2011. Taking up the sport of climbing as a way of working out, Adeline became more serious about the sport quickly and began instructing in 2015!
In coaching clients who range in age from 8-70, her main focus is to help clients build healthy climbing habits and celebrate any kind of progression! Climbing is her favorite sport because she is able to go out her own pace, see the results of her hard work, and help other climbers do the same!
Booking a Lesson with Ady
- Ady takes booking requests via e-mail only. To book a lesson with Ady, please e-mail her at email@example.com.
- Lessons are booked at least 3 days out.
- A $50 deposit is collect at the time of booking.
- Deposit is fully refundable with at least 48 hours notice.
All rates listed are per hour. CRG Manhattan monthly Members qualify for the discounted rate shown in parentheses. Maximum of 3 participants per session.
- $95 ($80 for Members) / hour for 1 participant
- $150 ($120 for Members) / hour for 2 participants
- $195 ( $150 for Members) / hour for 3 participants
First Time Climbers
- If this is your first time climbing at Central Rock Gym Manhattan, please fill out the Waiver. For participants under the age of 18, Waivers must be filled out by a Legal Parent or Guardian.