Availablility: Part Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join our team as a Setting Support Staff! As a Setting Support Staff member, you will work closely with the route setting team to help prepare the climbing walls for new routes or boulder problems.
- Assist route setting, stripping, cleaning and organizing inventory of holds
- Work with Head Route Setter and Assistant Route Setter to maintain seamless setting schedule
- Address gym maintenance including fixing spinners, inspecting and maintaining auto belays, hanging tags for grades of previously set routes/problems, etc.
- Assist with competition prep
- Follow appropriate safety guidelines and use fall safety equipment when necessary
- Other duties as required
- Flexible schedule – ability to work early mornings and / or night shifts
- Friendly, approachable and energetic personality
- Must be comfortable heights of 40+ feet and able to work on ropes, ladders and lifts
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate power tools including but not limited to, impact drivers and angle grinders
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated to work self-directed and independent as well as a Team Player
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
Salary & Benefits:
We offer a competitive pay based on experience plus great benefits including free gym membership and industry pro deals for all employees. We offer full-time eligible employees paid time off, health & dental insurance, and 401(k) program with match.
Click on a location to apply:Submit resume, references, & days/times you're available for an interview.